The Sirignano estate, which owes its name to one of the oldest farmhouses in the town, covers an area of 2 hectares, between the central square of Massa Lubrense and its tourist port.
Over 7,000 square meters are intended for a Mediterranean garden, parking, swimming pools, barbecue area.
Over one hectare is dedicated to orange groves, olive groves and organic crops. The building dating back to 1728, Palazzo Guerra, stands on an area of 650 square meters divided between porticoes, large halls, kitchens, bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms and a panoramic terrace with a 360° view.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY:
- Panoramic sea view
- Private gardens
- 2 Private pools
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- Air conditioning
- Daily Cleaning
- Director of the Villa
- Organic vegetable garden
TOTAL BEDS IN BOTH VILLAS: 17 + 3
- Two Lounges with TV
- Two Dining areas and courtyards
- One main Kitchen + one secondary kitchen, both well-equipped including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, oven, kettle, toaster, blender, coffee maker, ice maker
Two Laundry areas each one with half-bathroom (this is just a WC with sink)
- 1Bedroom n.1 (2 guests) with double bed and private patio, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom n.8 (2 guests) with double bed, patio overlooking the sea and access to swimming pool, ensuite bathroom.
- Bedroom n.9 (1 guest) with single bed and ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom n.2 (2 guests) with double bed and large balcony overlooking garden and sea and ensuite bathroom.
- Junior Suite n.3 (2 guests) with Capri view and ensuite bathroom.
- Junior Suite n.4 (2 guests) with double bed, Capri view, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Junior Suite n.5 (2-3 guests) with double bed, Capri view, sofa-bed, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
- Suite n.6 (2-4 guests) with double bed, private terrace and ensuite bathroom. 2 sofa beds for a third and fourth guest.
- Bedroom n.7 (2 guests) with double bed, balcony overlooking garden and sea, ensuite bathroom.
Please note that the number after the type of room (Bedroom n.7) is the number guests find at the room door. The 9 ensuite bathrooms have all showers.